What am I thankful for this year? Lots of things…
- Cranberry sauce shaped like a can. I’m also thankful for the person who showed me how delicious it is ON your turkey.
- My sister, who always remembers to carry granola bars in her purse on Black Friday because if I don’t eat enough I get really, really grumpy.
- My friends, who always let me call them at 2 in the morning when something is going on that I need to tell them right now.
- Jesse McCartney.
- My blue Old Navy fleece. I swear it gets cozier every time I wear it. It is the ugliest shade of blue you have ever seen.
- Linsday Lohan. Even when I feel like I’m having a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day…I always think of her and remember that it could be worse.
Now get off your computer and go watch that parade!
Also…today is the day to follow me on twitter (@letsgrabacoffee) because tomorrow I will be live tweeting the Black Friday madness all day. If you don’t have twitter, you can like my Let’s Grab A Coffee page on facebook and get in on the action there.